At Harry Tomes Ltd. we are delighted to take care of all of your arrangements as you require. We typically discuss your needs either at your home or you can visit us at our premises. We then ensure that the funeral goes exactly according to your requirements.
It is worth formulating a clear idea of your requirements, if not already specified in a will or funeral plan. To help, ask yourself the following questions:
- How much do you want to pay? (If you want a no-frills basic funeral it helps tremendously to stipulate this from the outset.)
- When and where do you want the funeral to take place?
- Who do you want to conduct it?
- Where should the hearse leave from?
- Is there a special route you would like the funeral procession to take?
- How many mourners will need transport?
- What kind of coffin do you want?
- In case of a burial, where is the body to be buried? (If you have a family tomb or grave, please provide details).
Who’s in charge when I die
Your next of kin and your executor(s) are in charge when you die. If you have no will or no close relatives there can sometimes be complications.
Should I make a will
By making a Will you will ensure that your assets, no matter how small, are distributed in line with your wishes.
Making a Will
A will sets out how your estate (your assets) should be distributed, and names an executor(s) to take care of this task. A will is only valid if your signature has been witnessed by 2 adults who are not beneficiaries of the will in anyway.